The highly-acclaimed The Witcher franchise from studio CD Projekt, will be getting a six part documentary mini-series exploring the games in a different light.
The Witcher – Deconstruction
O’Dwyer’s work is known for illustrating the video games industry in a new angle, unraveling new information many of us may not have known.
He has also made documentaries on other titles such as Final Fantasy XIV‘s worlds, DOOM‘s development and the story behind Rocket League.
Below, you can check out the schedule for the The Witcher Documentary Mini-Series:
- The Story of CD Projekt — Monday, October 2
- Remembering The Witcher 1 & 2 — Wednesday, October 4
- Creating the World of The Witcher 3 — Friday, October 6
- The Quests of Wild Hunt — Monday, October 9
- Found in Translation — Wednesday, October 11
- The Devil’s in the Details — Friday, October 13
NoClip has released a trailer for their The Witcher Documentary Mini-Series that you can check out, below:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. While the PlayStation 4 Pro version of the game will support 4K resolution.
In other CD Projekt news, a recent leak unveiled rare information on the studio’s upcoming sci-fi RPG, Cyberpunk 2077. While the voice behind Geralt speaks up on the anticipated sci-fi project and the prospects of a fourth Witcher title.
Visit the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt wiki
Visit the Cyberpunk 2077 wiki
More Gaming News