Sunday is here at last! Which can only mean one thing: It’s time for you all to go to church! Nah, only kidding. It’s time for the RPG news roundup. With so many great games to get stuck into (hello Monster Hunter World), you can be forgiven if you’ve fallen behind on the news stories. Don’t worry – we still love you and are here to help with a roundup of the RPG news of the week. Let’s take a look at the latest news across the Fextralife Wiki Network. Watch the video above and read on for the text!
Vampyr Webseries Episode 3 – Human After All
- Dotnod Entertainment released the third episode in their Vampyr webseries.
- Titled Episode 1 – Human After All, it focuses on the consequences of taking human lives.
- It also details how each citizen has been hand-crafted to make them feel like real people rather than mindless sheep to be slaughtered.
- It will aim to make you weigh up the morality of taking a life.
The Elder Scrolls Online’s Dragon Bones DLC and Update 17 release date
- Dragon Bones DLC and Update 17 will be released on PC February 12th.
- Console players will be able to get them on February 27.
- It will add two new dungeons: Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair.
Monster Hunter World Update: Patch 1.04
- Patch 1.04 has been added to Monster Hunter World.
- It is available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.
- It fixes an issue whereby in some cases the assignment “The Encroaching Anjanath” wouldn’t appear on the quest board during online play.
- It readjusts how Elderseal values are calculated.
- It will also include a number of small bug fixes.
Pokemon RPG For the Switch
- A recent survey by Nintendo seems to suggest that a Pokemon RPG will be released for the Switch in 2018.
- The survey asked which Switch game you’re most likely to play in 2018…and Pokemon RPG was one of the options.
Ark: Survival Evolved is getting a RPG-like spin-off game
- Ark: Survival Evolved is getting a cute Vox-based spin-off game: Pix: Ark.
- It will contain more RPG elements than Ark: Survival Evolved.
- It’ll be available on Steam Early Access in March. A full console release will follow later in the year.
Yu Yu Hakusho is getting a new action RPG for smartphones
- Popular anime series Yu Yu Hakusho is getting a new action RPG for smartphones.
- It will follow the story of the Ghost Detective, as he battles spirits and demons.
- Tentatively titled Project U, it’s an action RPG which will allow players to co-operate with others online to beat challenges.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Game Ready Drivers released by Nvidia
- A new set of drivers has been released by Nvidia which is specifically tailored towards the upcoming Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- It promises to optimise your PC with just a single click.
Bioware’s General Manager Casey Hudson addresses Dragon Age 4 concerns
- Posting on Twitter, Casey Hudson addressed the concerns with the following Tweet:
“Reading lots of feedback regarding Dragon Age, and I think you’ll be relieved to see what the team is working on. Story & character focused. Too early to talk details, but when we talk about “live” it just means designing a game for continued storytelling after the main story.”
- The announcement follows BioWare’s Mark Darrah’s news earlier this week that he’s Executive Producer on Anthem and a new Dragon Age game.
- Some fans feared that Dragon Age would become victim of EA’s notorious monetization practices.
Well, that’s it for the Week in Wikis. Be sure to join us again next week for yet another great week of gaming! Please remember to check out our VIP program for some exclusive supporter benefits, and budding writers should take advantage of our Become an Author initiative! Thanks for being a part of this great community. Keep checking in with us for news, reviews, YouTube streams and vids, and general wiki goodness!
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers we get, the larger the army of the Fexus grows: