Well, how time flies! It seems like only last week that I was saying “It’s Sunday, here’s the Top RPG News” (or words to that effect) and here I am doing it all over again. It’s been another great week for RPG fans, with Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Monster Hunter World and Code Vein all in the news. So, did you struggle to keep up with it all? If so, relax! Here’s a bite-sized version of the RPG news of the week. Look at the latest news across the Fextralife Wiki Network. Watch the video above and read on for the text!
Smoke and Sacrifice is coming to PCs and consoles
- A deceptively cute-looking survival RPG is coming to consoles.
- You control Sachi, a young mother trying to find out the fate of her child.
- It’s set in a dark world where you have to tame wild animals to solve puzzles.
- It’s been in development for a few years and should be released in 2018.
Square Enix News Roundup
- Final Fantasy characters will be added to Everybody’s Golf.
- A free Kingsglaive inspired pack is available for the Final Fantasy XV multiplayer mode, Comrades. It’ll let you dress up as your favourite Kingsglaive character.
- Dragon Quest Builders has been released for Nintendo Switch consoles.
- A new update for Final Fantasy XIV will allow you to explore the Forbidden Land of Eureka.
The Witch an the Hundred Knight 2 Characters Revealed
- A new trailer has been released for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2.
- It focuses on the colourful cast of characters from the game.
Exantra World Kickstarter campaign launched
- Exantra Team have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their fitness RPG, Exantra World.
- Real-life exercise will power-up your in-game Titan in this sci-fi themed RPG.
- It’ll be released for iOS devices if the Kickstarter goal is met.
- An Android version will also be released if they reach their stretch target for it.
Code Vein to feature distress multiplayer & emotions
- A multiplayer mode was revealed by Bandai Namco Entertainment for Code Vein.
- The distress multiplayer mode will allow you to summon another player when you’re in trouble.
- The game will also allow you to craft “Emotions” – a simple way of quickly conveying messages to other players.
Unlock Horizon Zero Dawn gear in Monster Hunter World
- Capcom released info about how to unlock the next batch of Horizon Zero Dawn gear in Monster Hunter World.
- You need to get to Hunter Rank 11 by February 28th and face a giant Anjanath.
- The armour set will make your character look like Aloy when worn.
- The Horizon Zero Dawn items are of course exclusive to the PlayStation 4.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse Revealed by Cyanide Studios
- Cyanide Studios are developing a werewolf-based RPG, set in the White Wolf universe.
- It will feature a Rage Meter, which will fill up as you discover how humans are ruining the world.
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
- After the success of the port of Pillars of Eternity to console, Obsidian confirmed that Pillars of Eternity II will be released on consoles as well including the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Playstation 4.
- PC, Linux and Mac versions of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire are set to be released on April 3rd, while console versions are expected to be released later in the year.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Kingdom Come Deliverance launched this past week to mostly positive reviews. Players enjoy the stellar graphics and the intense sense of realism the game brings, but have been complaining about various graphical bugs that are present in the game.
- If you have not read/watch our review yet I strongly suggest you do, as we definitely think it’s a special game.
I guess that’s it for the Week in Wikis. Please join us again next week for yet another great week of gaming! Remember to check out our VIP program for some exclusive supporter benefits, and budding writers should take advantage of our Become an Author initiative! Thanks again for being a part of this great community. Keep checking in with us for news, reviews, YouTube streams and vids, and general wiki goodness!
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers we get, the larger the army of the Fexus grows: