Happy weekend from Fextralife! If you’ve been too busy to keep up on the latest in the games we cover or are looking for a refresher we’ve got you covered! Here’s a bite-sized version of the Top RPG news of the week. Taste all the latest news across the Fextralife Wiki Network.
Check out the video above and read on for the text!
- According to a recent interview with CD Projekt Red, they have confirmed that the upcoming futuristic action-RPG will have multiple endings.
- It seems more details have been revealed in a recent interview with YongYea, who asked about Cyberpunk 2077’s narrative and its endings.
- While not disclosing the exact number of endings that players can access, Quest Director Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz did answer “yes” to whether Cyberpunk 2077 would have multiple endings. This means choices made will matter in the narrative.
- While not completely surprising, what was most interesting was what Tomaszkiewicz commented about single-player games.
- When asked about his reaction to those who say that single-player games are not doing well, Tomaszkiewicz shared that Cyberpunk 2077 was a way to prove this to be untrue.
- Quote: “I want to prove with our games that they are not dying…single-players are still doing quite well for themselves and there is a still a place in the industry for them.”
- While we’re still a while away from it’s release next year, these new pieces of information are interesting to learn, knowing that CD Projekt Red are striving to prove that the single-player RPGs are very much still at the heart of gaming. We’re curious to find out how many alternate endings will be possible in this upcoming title.
- Cyberpunk 2077 will release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on April 16th 2020.
To find out more about this news find it here in Cyberpunk 2077 Will Have Multiple Endings.
Well, that’s it for the Week in Wikis. Please join us next week for yet another great week of gaming! Remember to check out our VIP program for some exclusive supporter benefits, and budding writers should take advantage of our Become an Author initiative! Thanks again for being a part of this great community. Keep checking in with us for news, reviews, YouTube streams and vids, and general wiki goodness!
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers we get, the larger the army of the Fexus grows: