Zenimax announces that The Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood is back on July 2nd, taking the place of this year’s Midyear Mayhem.
The Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration Starts July 2nd
This year the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood event takes place starting July 2nd at 10:00AM EDT until July 15th at 10:00AM EDT. This event will be taking the place of the Midyear Mayhem event which usually falls during this time as Zenimax are working on improving the Activity Finder and game performance. Instead, you can live out your life as a thief or use your Blade of Woe to assassinate to gain some extra rewards. Read on below to find how to gain some drops!
If you haven’t got either DLC yet, you can pick up both The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs in the Crown Store for 800 each during the event, saving you 60% off (usual price 2000 Crowns each).
ESO Plus members can also gain the Dark Brotherhood Collector’s Bundle and Thieves Guild Collector’s Bundle for 1600 crowns each.
How to Earn Rewards
- Double reward drops for defeating World Bosses
- Double reward drops for defeating Delve bosses
- Double rewards for Gold Coast Delve and World Boss dailies
- Double Defiled Whiskers drops from Maw of Lorkhaj bosses
- Increased rewards for completing Heists
- Increased rewards for completing Sacraments
- Double harvesting resources from regular crafting nodes (not nodes from Survey Reports)
Note: You will not gain bonus rewards for completing Thieves Guild (picked up from the Tip Board) or Dark Brotherhood (gained from the “Marked for Death” ledger) repeatable quests.
You can earn yourself some more event tickets by taking part in the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood event. These tickets can go towards gaining Berries for the next Indrik evolution: the Onyx Indrik.
Tickets can be earned from the following activities:
- One Event Ticket for the first Sacrament completed each day
- Sacraments are unlocked by reaching Dark Brotherhood Rank 2 and completing the quest “A Lesson in Silence”
- One Event Ticket for the first Heist completed each day
- Heists are unlocked by reaching Thieves Guild Rank 3 and completing the quest “The Long Game”
Note: You can only gain 2 tickets per day, per account. This will reset at 1:00 AM EDT.
Once you earn 10 tickets you can visit the Impresario Merchant to buy Indrik Feathers or the new Onyx Berries of Bloom. Four different Indrik feathers will gain you an Indrik mount if you haven’t got yours yet. For the next evolution of the Indrik Mount you will need to collect four Onyx berry types, this is the fourth berry type to be released. To learn more about how to Evolve Your Nascent Indrik Mount read about it here.
The Impresario can be found at their special booth in Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon’s Watch in Stonefalls and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.