Obsidian Entertainment have announced the arrival of a patch hitting The Outer Worlds next week.
The Outer Worlds Patch Coming Next Week
According to a post by Obsidian, a new patch will be releasing for The Outer Worlds sometime next week, but arrival time of patch may change. Outlined in a blog post, social media manager “Shyla” shared what is in the next update.
Patch 22.214.171.124. concentrates on fixing several bugs for The Outer Worlds, and also includes some gameplay changes. One of the notable changes is the increase of font size for the subtitles, meaning it will be much easier to read them once the update goes live. The post also states that Obsidian will continue to “to work on updates and patches”.
Below you can find a list of resolved issues as stated by the blog post:
- The crashing issue in Tartarus
- Increase Font Size – Conversations/Subtitles
- Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
- Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
- Unable to finish “Radio Free Monarch”
- Trophy “Not the Best Choice” fails to unlock properly
For more RPG news be sure to read next The Outer Worlds Nintendo Switch Port Release Window Narrowed Down. You can also read Pokemon Sword And Shield Trailer Highlights New Items And Features.