Zenimax Online has revealed that the next expansion for the Elder Scrolls Online is called Morrowind. It is releasing June 6th, 2017 for every platform. Watch the highly stylized action reveal above and read on for the features.
- The largest zone in the Elder Scrolls Online, Vvardenfell, recreated directly from the Elder Scrolls III. The content is a chapter release, larger than a normal DLC pack and designed for new and existing players. The full base game is included in Morrowind.
- New tutorial, story and starter zone set 700 years before the events of Elder Scrolls III. You will aid demi-god Vivec & ultimately save Tamriel from a new Daedric threat.
- 30+ hours of gameplay content
- New class: Warden. Focused around nature, with 3 skill lines, ice, nature and animal companions.
- Visit familiar cities like Balmora and Vivec City
- 4v4v4 Battlegrounds coming for PvP. At least 3 maps, and 3 game types at launch.
- A new 12-player Trial, the Halls of Fabrication
- Player Housing will be included
- New players can buy the Standard Edition includes the base game and Morrowind for 60 USD
- New players can purchase the Digital Collector’s Edition for 80 USD
- Existing players can buy the Upgrade Edition for 4o USD with digital bonuses.
- Existing players can buy the Digital Collector’s Upgrade Edition for 60 USD
- The Physical Collector’s Edition comes with a giant colossus statue
All preorders come with the following Discovery pack bonuses:
- Exclusive Warden costume – a costume for all classes that matches the Warden’s outfit, as seen in the announcement trailer above
- Dwarven War Dog – a unique armored (non-combatant) in-game pet
- Treasure Maps – maps detailing the location of Vvardenfell’s greatest rewards
- Dwarven Crown Crate – a special Crown Crate that gives you the chance to receive Dwarven-themed mounts, pets, costumes and more
- Experience Scrolls – advance through Vvardenfell, gaining 50% more experience for two hours
Talk about nostalgia! The first Morrowind game is near and dear to many fans of the Elder Scrolls series so this should come as some big news! Keep checking back with us as we’ll be sure to bring new updates on everything going into the DLC.
Visit the Elder Scrolls Online Wiki
More on the Elder Scrolls Online