The popular and must-have SkyUI mod finally makes it way to Bethesda’s The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Special Edition.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – Now With Better UX
The developers of SkyUI have recently released an alpha test version of their well-known mod, but warns users of potential risks as it is still in the very early stages.
“This is an unsupported alpha version for testing. Use at your own risk.”
A Nexus Mods user called ‘schlangster’, shares the following outline of the SkyUI mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, below:
- SkyUI requires SKSE64, which is currently still in alpha, so SkyUI simply inherits that state.It is a feature-complete release.
- All features of the non-SE version should be working.
- There are no installation instructions yet.
- If you need help settings things up, you should wait for a stable release.
- Only short-term testing was done, so there might still be undiscovered bugs.
- Please report any issues you find.
- Updates might not be backward compatible.
- If everything goes well, they will.
- But if not, be prepared to go back to an earlier save.
You can learn more details from the SkyUI Nexus Mods page.
SkyUI introduces much-needed improvements to the base games’ interface. Giving players a far more pleasant and intuitive experience when using Skyrim’s menus.
You can check out how the mod looks, below:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is currently available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
In other Skyrim news, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition now has a new realistic ‘Survival Mode’ that tests the players grit.
If you’d like more Skyrim, you can check out these high-quality fine art prints of the games’ concept art-work from art specialists, Cook & Becker.
Visit the Skyrim wiki
More Gaming News