Sony Interactive Entertainment has unveiled a Special Edition box set, details on the PlayStation 4 Pro enhancements and new lengthy gameplay from the upcoming Shadow of the Colossus remake.
Shadow of the Colossus – Coming Next Year!
First on our list are the technical enhancements Pro owners can expect out of the remake. Though Sony has reiterated many times that the classic gem has been rebuilt from the ground-up; in order to better communicate, or rather show that, they have prepared videos and new 4K screenshots, which you can check out below.
PS2 vs PS3 vs PS4 Pro Comparisons
Performance Mode & Cinematic Mode on PS4 Pro
PlayStation 4 Pro owners can expect the following benefits from the two modes:
- Cinematic: Emphasizes image quality, and for owners of compatible 4K HDR displays, boasts a beautiful dynamic 4K image targeting 30fps.
- Performance: Delivers an extremely fluid frame rate targeting 60fps.
Special Edition Set
Next, is the Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition set will include the following bonus items:
- Steelbook Collector’s Case with outer sleeve
- Artist Postcards
- Printed Manual
- In-game Digital Extras (Ancient Bow, Cloak of Fate, “Spotted Steed” Agro skin)
- Two Custom PS4 Themes
- Colossi Avatar Set for PS4
- Physical World Map
- Colossi Stickers
This Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition will also be available on February 6th, 2018 with an MSRP of $49.99.
And finally, all-new gameplay footage of the Shadow of the Colossus PS4 remake that was shown off during Sony’s PlayStation Experience 2017 event. Clocking in at 15 minutes long.
Shadow of the Colossus will launch exclusively for the PlayStation 4 on February 6th, 2018.
More Gaming News