Red Dead Redemption 2 Update 1.04
The latest update 1.04 brings many fixes for the main story of Red Dead Redemption 2, countering bugs that have been reported by players. The majority of these issues have been loading errors where the game halts at 90% when trying to load a save. Hopefully this has now been resolved with this update.
Red Dead Online also is getting some updates which includes stability fixes for the multiplayer function. This will hopefully solve any issues with players getting logged off from sessions. There are also other bugs that players have encountered and now will be fixed with this update.
You can read the full list of updates below for patch 1.04:
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
If you want more Red Dead Redemption 2 content you can find it here in Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: Exclusive Item Locations and Rockstar Wants Your Feedback For Red Dead Online Bugs And Glitches.