Grinding Gear Games has launched Path of Exile: Heist the latest expansion for the free-to-play ARPG, on PC and Mac.
Path of Exile: Heist Launches Today
Grinding Gear Games have now released Path of Exile: Heist the latest expansion for the ARPG. The expansion is now available on PC and Mac, then on September 23rd on Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
In case you missed it you can check the out the trailer which highlights the features of the Heist expansion which sets to be the developer’s “most ambitious expansion yet”.
Heist will bring a new challenge for players, together with a hired crew of some specialised thieves, it will be there job to infiltrate a secure facility to retrieve valuable Artifacts. After gaining your prized loot, you’ll need to quickly escape, and make it to the extraction point, or face losing everything they stole.
Path of Exile: Heist Official Features:
- Download and play for free but never pay-to-win.
- The Heist Challenge League
- 13 new active NPCs which have rich backstories, advanceable skills, and can be equipped with new craftable items.
- A new town-like area, The Rogue Harbour.
- Itemized world-areas that contain Heists and can be accessed from the outset of your character progress.
- New Item Types: Alternate Quality Gems, Replica Unique Items, Thief’s Trinkets, Experimented Base Types, Body Armour and Weapon Enchants.
- Seven new skills alongside reworks to existing Curses, Spells and Steel Skills.
- Over 25 New Unique Items.
- A new equipment slot for Trinkets.
In case you missed it, we released a Path of Exile: Heist overview video which goes into more details about new item slot, trinkets, Replica unique items, hiring Rogues and more.
Path of Exile: Heist is now available on PC/Mac, and will be releasing on PS4 and Xbox One on September 23rd.
For more Path of Exile content be sure to check out our latest Path of Exile Guides in Path Of Exile Builds 3.11 – Assassin Dark Pact (Harvest League) and Infernal Cold Assassin – With Maximum Dodge! Path Of Exile Build (Harvest League).