Blizzard’s newest update for Overwatch has been long anticipated since the first showing back in November of last year. With this updates comes over 100 new items for players to collect on all platforms, and these new items consist of skins, sprays, player icons, emotes and highlight intros. Instead of being found in limited time event loot boxes, these items will be integrated with the existing content and will be found in the normal versions instead. Players can elect to purchase them directly with their coins through the Hero Gallery if they wish.
The update also brings a new hybrid maps for players to explore. First players will assault point A then will escort the payload until the final point. Blizzards fans will see other references to Blizzards other IPs like Diablo, World of Warcraft, and StarCraft.
Overwatch New Content
New Skins and their cost
- Doomfist: Blackhand – 1000 coins
- D.Va: Black Cat – 1000 coins
- Hanzo: Kabuki – 1000 coins
- Junkrat: Caution- 250 coins
- Lúcio: Capoeira – 1000 coins
- McCree: Royal- 250 coins
- Mei: Ecopoint: Antarctica – 1000 coins
- Orisa: Immortal- 1000 coins
- Pharah: Asp- 1000 coins
- Reaper: Hellfire – 250 coins
- Reinhardt: Crusader – 1000 coins
- Roadhog: Butcher – 1000 coins
- Symmetra: Peacock – 250 coins
- Torbjörn: Magni – 1000 coins
- Widowmaker: Nova – 1000 coins
- Zarya: Barbarian – 1000 coins
- Zenyatta: Carbon Fiber – 250 coins
- Genji: Whirlwind – 250 coins
- Mercy: Parasol – 250 coins
- Moira: Facepalm – 250 coins
- Sombra- 250 coins
- Tracer: Bomb Spin – 250 coins
- Ana: Under Fire- 250 coins
- Bastion: Reconfigure – 250 coins
- Soldier 76: Lights Out – 250 coins
- Winston: Roll – 250 coins
- Each character gets a cute 2-dimensional spray. Each cost 25 coins.
- Each character receives a cute image of themselves as a player icon. Can not be bought.