Looks like Patch 2.37 Notes added something unexpected for Hanzo players in Blizzard’s Overwatch. Normally Hanzo’s Scatter Arrow has a 10 second cooldown but not anymore!
Overwatch Hanzo’s 8 Second Scatter Arrow, All Access Twitch Pass Contents, & Patch 2.38 Notes
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Hanzo shoots a fragmenting arrow that ricochets off walls and objects and can strike multiple targets at once.
In this footage taken from the training room, Hanzo’s Scatter Arrow is now on an 8 second cooldown.
Those playing against Hanzo, be even more careful to not be one shotted by this ability. To those playing as him, you better be on the kill feed every 8 seconds.
Overwatch Twitch All Access Pass
On the esports side of Overwatch, Twitch and the Overwatch League have partnered to offer players “The Overwatch League All-Access Pass”. This All Access Pass is priced at $29.99, while Twitch Prime members can obtain it for only $19.99. Contents of this All-Access Pass include:
- 3 Overwatch League Skins
- 12 Overwatch Skins in May.
- Command Center
- See what others can’t with the Command Center, a unique multiview stream with player facecams, new stats, alternate in-game views, and more.
- Behind the screens
- Ever wondered what the pros are thinking? Watch top Overwatch League players break down competitive games and explain their strategies in this weekly video series.
- Post-Match Player Q&A
- Ask the pros your questions in chat during special post-match interviews.
- Rep your favorite heroes and teams with exclusive global emotes you can use on any Twitch stream.
- In Overwatch and on Twitch, show your Passholder status with a custom player icon, a spray, and a global chat badge.
Patch 2.38 Notes
Retribution & Uprising Update, Bug Fixes
- The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented Talon units from attacking players who boarded drop ships
- Fixed a bug with the placement of the hero panel when viewing a highlight recorded during the Retribution mission
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat to count as two heroes when boarding the evacuation ship if he was using RIP-Tire inside it
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players who had become incapacitated inside the ship
- Fixed a bug that prevented the evacuation phase from counting players if they were in the corners of the dropship.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra’s EMP to instantly eliminate Detonators in Uprising.