Last updated on January 16th, 2019
Overwatch’s new event will be a welcoming return! Players will unlock brand new sprays, a player icon, a victory pose, and the epic Bastet Ana skin. This event is similar to the D.Va Nano Cola done back in the Summer of 2018.
Overwatch: Ana’s Bastet Challenge
Players will have to enter quick play, competitive, or the arcade and win matches to unlock each reward at the proper tier in Overwatch. The event will run from Jan. 8 through Jan. 21.
At 3 games players will unlock the Bastet Player Icon
At 6 games players will unlock the Kneeling Victory Pose
At 9 games players will unlock the Bastet Skin
Those looking to obtain even more rewards may tune in on select Twitch streamers as they will have drops enabled which will net players special sprays. Remember to connect your Twitch account with your blizzard account or else you won’t receive anything!
- Log in to your Twitch account and go to your Twitch connections page
- Click Connect next to Blizzard Battle.net and follow the instructions
To see the full list of potential streamers and their date/time see Blizzard’s Stream Schedule
Newest Patch (January 8th)
PC: Patch 1.32.01
PS4: Patch 1..32.0.1
Xbox One: Patch 184.108.40.206
- Introduction of Ana’s Bastet Challenge
- Overwatch League 2019 Team Skins
- Atlanta Reign
- Chengdu Hunters
- Guangzhou Charge
- Hangzhou Spark
- Paris Eternal
- Toronto Defiant
- Vancouver Titans
- Washington Justice
- Status effect icons now display on the afflicted heroes’ portraits
- Over-the-shoulder spectator camera is now available.
- This feature can be found under Options > Gameplay > Use Simple 3P Spectator Camera
- Able to mute voice lines while spectating.
- This feature can be found under Options > Gameplay > Enable Voice Lines While Spectating
- Fixed a bug that caused Ashe’s scoped view to stutter when playing with a high framerate
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt’s Earthshatter to not be visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field
- Fixed a bug that caused Torbjörn’s turret to be built at an extreme angle if it landed on the edge of an object
- Fixed a bug that prevented Winston from dealing damage when landing at the maximum range of Jump Pack
- Fixed a bug that prevented players’ Competitive Points deduction from visually updating after purchasing a golden weapon
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on the chimney above the attacker’s initial spawn room
- Fixed a bug that prevented the blast shields from moving in MEKA Base while in a skirmish match
- Fixed a bug that caused the railing above the first objective to block projectiles after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of the sign for Moriarty’s Fine Books behind the first objective
For more Blizzard content read next Diablo III Second Expansion And A Separate Dark Souls-Like Project Cancelled By Blizzard and Blizzard Announces Diablo Immortal Mobile Game And Fans Are Less Than Thrilled. You can also check out a round up of the latest RPG news in Top RPG News Of The Week: January 6th (Fallout 76, Anthem, God Eater 3 And More!).