Square Enix has released new images of their upcoming 4.1 Update, Final Fantasy XIV: The Legend Returns.
Final Fantasy XIV: The Legend Returns – Coming Next Month!
Players in Final Fantasy XIV will once again visit Ivalice in, The Legend Returns.
It’s developed in conjunction with Yasumi Matsuno (Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy XII) and Keita Amemiya (Moon Over Tao, Zeram).
The Legend Returns promises players to be one of the most exciting updates to the world of Final Fantasy XIV.
Patch 4.1 will include a substantial amount of content for Final Fantasy XIV. Below, you can read the full list of additions:
- New Main Scenario and Side Quests – including the return of Hildibrand
- New Alliance Raid – Return to Ivalice
- New Primal Battle – The Extreme version of the Main Story boss
- New Ultimate Difficulty – The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate)
- New PvP Content – Rival Wings 24 vs 24
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Drowned City of Skalla
- The Lost Canals of Uznair Update – New Maps leading to Deeper Submerged Chambers, New Systems and New Enemies
- Adventurer Squadron Updates – New Missions where you can form a party and enter Dungeons with your Squadron Members
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Kojin
- Housing Update – Shirogane Plots and Relocation Service Available
You can checkout the new screenshots of the upcoming Final Fantasy XIV: The Legend Returns, below:
Final Fantasy XIV is currently available on the PlayStation 4 and PC platforms. While the upcoming 4.1 Update, The Legend Returns will see an early October release.
Interested in more Final Fantasy? Then, you can check out FFXV!
The 2017 Tokyo Game Show is currently underway and you can keep up with the event at TGS 2017!
More Gaming News