Last updated on July 23rd, 2019
11 Bit Studios announced a new DLC for action shopkeeper RPG Moonlighter, which will be getting the Between Dimensions DLC this July.
Moonlighter DLC Between Dimensions Releases July 23rd for PC
The new DLC follows a story of a new Portal that mysteriously appears out of nowhere. Whether it comes in peace or if you can use it to make a profit is still uncertain. Should you enter this cryptic Portal and venture into the unknown?
The DLC Between Dimensions is the largest expansion Moonlighter has so far. It also extends the main experience which includes filling current dungeons with new creatures, mini bosses, new weapons but also new shop items and rings.
You can check out the official features below:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons).
- 10 original enemies and 5 mini-bosses.
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear.
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots.
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities.
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items.
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader.
- Additional story and lore.
You can watch the teaser trailer below:
Moonlighter – Between Dimensions DLC will release on PC on July 23rd via Steam and consoles at a later date.
If you want more news be sure to read next Waking Combat Trailer For The “Emotional Action Adventure” Game and Nintendo Announces New Switch Model With Better Battery Life. You can also read Bandai Namco Announces Gamescom 2019 Lineup With No Elden Ring.