This week hunters have the opportunity to craft a unique Head Armor piece in Monster Hunter World. The event will be available from March 8th to March 15th, so don’t miss out on this opportunity! The Shadow Shades can be yours!
How to get the Shadow Shades Head Armor in MHW
In order to make the Shadow Shades head armor, players must tackle the mission:
“A Flash in the Pan”
- 6 ★ located in the Special Arena
- Players must be Hunter Rank 11 or higher
- Player must hunt 3 Tzitzi-Ya-Ku
After a successful hunt of A Flash in the Pan players will obtain a “Black Crystal Ticket“. This is similar to wyvern tickets and SFV tickets players have been obtaining. Black Crystal Tickets will be used to create the Shadow Shades in conjunction with ore materials. In total players will need 3 Black Crystal Tickets to make the head armor. Players on average obtain 1 Black Crystal Ticket per run.
Shadow Shades Event Head Armor
How to Craft
- Base: Level 1 with 46 Defense
- Max: Level 12 with 68 Defense 300 points 26400 z
- Augmented: Level 20 with 84 Defense 840 points 49600 z
- Stun Resistance Level 1
- Has a total of 3 level 1 decorations
So, I hope that you liked this article. If you did, you may also want to check out Monster Hunter World Guide: Attack Values & You. I also recommend reading Monster Hunter World: The Canteen Explained With Ingredient Guide.