Capcom will be releasing a new patch for Monster Hunter World on April 26th UTC to address a Kulve Taroth bug, an issue with Wyvern Impact, and to reset the stats the First Wvyern provides. As always, you can find all previous MHW Patch Notes in this page.
MHW Patch 3.02 Notes
Patch Release Date
- PlayStation®4: April 26, 2018 (UTC) – 3.02
- Xbox One: April 26, 2018 (UTC) – 22.214.171.124
- 90 MB for PS4
- 80 MB for Xbox One
Patch Major Changes
- Fixed a bug where the Kulve Taroth Siege quest line would not progress correctly under certain conditions (specifically: if you speak to the Admiral out in the field when participating in another player’s instance of the “A Wound and a Thirst” or similar quests, after having collected Kulve Taroth traces but BEFORE having spoken to him separately in Astera). Players who have encountered this bug already can return to Astera and speak with the Admiral, triggering the council scene, after which the Kulve Taroth Siege will become available.
- Fixed a bug where the great sword Wyvern Ignition “Impact” saw its fire elemental attack value unintentionally reduced to 240. The value has been reset to 510.
- Fixed some bugs in the data collection for the statistical summaries given to you by speaking to the First Wyverian (weapon usage, number of monsters slain, etc.). Data will be progressively reset starting on April 26. For the duration, the First Wyverian will not give out any statistical information, but this should not affect gameplay in any other way. Please note that the statistical data may be low in accuracy for a short time after the process has finished.
If you are looking for more Monster Hunter World info, you can go in-depth with our featured guides: Everything about Kulve Taroth, Long Sword Elemental Limits, Attack Values & You, Crown Sizes & You, Monster Hunter World: The Canteen Explained With Ingredient Guide or Monster Hunter World: End Game Guide.
There are several more MHW guides that you don’t want to miss out on!