Developer Krafton Game Union has announced their upcoming turn-based RPG Mistover will be launching this October on Switch, PC and adds Playstation 4 release.
Mistover Turn-based RPG Launches October 2019
Krafton Game Union has shared that Mistover will be coming to platforms Switch, PC and Playstation 4 on October 10th. Playstation 4 has been added to the list of platforms just now announced.
Mistover is a turn-based RPG featuring expeditions, battles and the mysterious Mist which may be a blessing or a curse on your crew. The Mist may grant players a new ability or it may cause them to mutate the local creatures adding a further threat.
You can check out the official features below:
- Contains 40 hours of expeditions in five distinct regions.
- Turn-based RPG with a twist… It can change based on your actions.
- Maps are always changing… practice different strategies in order to survive.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with 8 different Corps classes.
- Learn new skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps Crew members.
- The Mist influences EVERYTHING that happens in the game.
- Your strategy will reshape the fate of mankind.
- Lead the Arta Kingdom’s Corps into the Misty expedition!
You can check out the latest trailer below:
Mistover comes to Switch, PC and Playstation 4 on October 10th 2019.
For more news be sure to read next Nioh 2 New Screenshots And Will Be Playable At Tokyo Game Show 2019 and Wasteland 3 New Trailer Shows Off Gameplay. You can also find out more details about Biomutant in our preview featuring new footage.