Weapon Bug Fixes
- The bug where the visuals and sound effects for the charge blade’s Charged Double Slash didn’t match up depending on the combo route has been fixed. It has been fixed so that the visuals and sound effects match up regardless of the combo route.
- On PS4 & Xbox
- The bug where a music note would not apply if the player tried a jumping draw attack off a ledge while they have slinger ammo loaded has been fixed.
- On Xbox
- Fixed the UI bug where, if the player performed attacks in a specific order with the Empress Roar “Blaze” hunting horn, the “All Melody Effects Extended” message would appear even though the effects weren’t being extended.
- Fixed the bug where pressing (R2+○ on Ps4; RT+B on Xbox) after a finishing twin thrust from a sliding charge would result in a high thrust. This has been fixed so that it matches the attack flow of a regular charge into a finishing twin thrust, so that a counter thrust now comes out instead.
- Fixed the bug where, after performing a mid thrust upon landing from an advancing jump thrust, the button guide would incorrectly display Mid Thrust I instead of the proper name Mid Thrust II.
- Fixed a bug where the game would perform a guard dash forward regardless of the direction the left stick is being pressed, if R2 (RT on Xbox) and the △ (Y on Xbox) button were pressed at the same time. This has been fixed so that even if the button inputs are slightly off, the guard dash will be performed in the direction the left stick is being pressed.
Light Bowgun/Heavy Bowgun
- Fixed the bug for both bowgun types where draw attack skills would not activate if you perform a jumping reload draw attack when your ammo is not full.
- Fixed the bug where the third level of the focus skill incorrectly stated that charge times would be reduced by 20% when the proper amount should be by 15%.
Sword & Shield
- The bug where if the player fired their slinger with the weapon drawn and tried to fire one more time during the second half of the animation, the animation would not cancel and the second slinger shot would not come out has been fixed.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed the bug that caused network lag to occur during multiplayer on the Xbox One.
- A bug existed in the Behemoth-related quests, where due to differences in terrain height, hiding behind a comet when Behemoth summons Ecliptic Meteor would not work. A counter-measure has been applied so that hiding behind a meteor will result in the player being recognized as close to the same height level. (This is not 100% guaranteed to work.)
- Fixed the bug where, during any Zorah Magdaros quest where Zorah goes from standing on its hind legs to standing on all four legs, any attack such as falling boulders that cause Zorah to flinch would revert him to his hind leg position for a moment.
- Fixed a bug where players would immediately be spotted by a monster during special arena quests if players left at the same time while network or console differences existed between the players.
- Fixed a bug where, if the Ghillie Mantle is selected in the item window when running out of any other item, the item window cursor would move one spot to the left without player input.
- This update also includes other minor bug fixes.
Localization Bug Fixes
English, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic
Fixed an inconsistency in the Palico’s Deviljho series name.
- English: Deviljho α → Deviljho Set α
- Brazilian Portuguese: Deviljho α → Conjunto Deviljho α
- Polish: Deviljho α → Zestaw Deviljho α
- Arabic: α ديفيلجو → α مجموعة ديفيلجو
English, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic
Fixed an inconsistency in the naming of the Teostra, Lunastra, and Kushala Daora armor series for both Hunter and Palico.
- Kaiser is now Teostra
- Daora is now Kushala
- Brazilian Portuguese
Fixed an inconsistency in the Lunastra gamma series name.
Lunastra γ → Imperatrice γ
Lunastryγ → Lunastraγ
Fixed a text bug in Russian that displayed some bowgun recoil suppressor effects as one stage lower.
- Recoil Suppression: High
Средние → Выс.
- Recoil Suppression: Very High
Выс. → Очень высок.
Fixed an inconsistency in the individual armor names in the Lunastra armor. If you have a Lunastra armor piece equipped, please note that it has not disappeared, but simply renamed.
- Empress Mail α (no change)
Armadura da Imperatrizα
- Empress Mail β
Armadura Imperatrizβ → Armadura da imperatrizβ
- Empress Mail γ
Armadura Imperatrizγ → Armadura da imperatrizγ
Fixed a translation bug where the Street Fighter V Sakura armor series was displayed in a different name. It has been fixed so it is consistent in every location.
- Full Armor set name
Sakuraα → Sakuryα
Fixed an inconsistency bug where the Shadow Shades name differed between the actual armor name and layered armor name. The layered armor name has been updated to match the actual armor name.
- Layered armor name
Okularów cienia → Okulary cienia
In Korean, the translation for the temporal mantle was incorrect, so it has been updated.
- Specialized Tool: Temporal Mantle
변신 복장 → 피신 복장
With the exception of the torso parts, the Kulve Taroth alpha and beta armor names were all the same, so they have been retranslated.
①α غضب كولف تاروث
②β غضب كولف تاروث
③α غضب كولف تاروث
④β غضب كولف تاروث
⑤α غضب كولف تاروث
⑥β غضب كولف تاروث
⑦α غضب كولف تاروث
⑧β غضب كولف تاروث
①α غيظ كولف تاروث
②β غيظ كولف تاروث
③α غضب كولف تاروث
④β غضب كولف تاروث
⑤α انفعال كولف تاروث
⑥β انفعال كولف تاروث
⑦α سخط كولف تاروث
⑧β سخط كولف تاروث
The Xeno’jiiva armor parts and set name did not include the monster name, so they have been retranslated to contain the name of the monster.
異種大型 → 冥燈幽火
Updated names (α will be replaced with β and γ in their respective sets)
■Armor set name
■Armor piece names