MHW PC: The Arrival of USJ, Arch Tempered Vaal Hazak, & Behemoth
The Universal Studios Japan™ Collaboration Event Quests will be live starting December 13th, 7 PM EST until January 3rd, 6:59 PM EST. Players can forge the Azure Star Blade Longsword and the Felyne Azure Star armor after completing USJ: Gold Star Treatment.
Starting December 20th 7 PM EST until January 10th 6:59 PM EST “USJ Blazing Azure Stars!” event quest will be live. Players can forge the Azure Star “Dragon Dance”, the upgraded Longsword version of the Azure Star Blade and the Azure Starlord Armor.
During the time these events are active hunters may obtain the Monster Attack Guild Card background as well as the following Guild Card Titles:
- World’s Best
- Cool Japan
See our USJ Guide for detailed information about these events.
Vaal Hazak Event
Arched Tempered Vaal Hazak will be live from December 13th 7 PM EST to December 27th 6:59 PM EST.
“The Deadly Quiet Curtain”
- 9 ★ located in the Rotten Vale
- Players must be HR 50 or higher
- Player must slay a Arch Tempered Vaal Hazak.
- Players will obtain materials to forge the new Vaal Hazak Armor γ and Death Stench Layered Armor.
- See our Vaal Hazak Guide for complete information about the rewards.
On December 20th 7 PM EST Monster Hunter World PC will receive Title Update 5, which introduces Behemoth. Along Behemoth players can obtain:
- “Gae Bolg” Insect Glaive and “Dragon Soul” Kinsect
- Drachen Armor α
- Moogle α Palico Armor
- Cactuar endemic life
- Talk to the Serious Handler in Astera after completing the game (HR 16 or higher) to take on a special assignment near the bounty board.
- For everything Behemoth related see our Behemoth Guide.
- There’s a bug that prevents you from selling items on the rewards screen after completing the Kulve Taroth Siege quest, if the item box contains the maximum number of that item (9999).
- This bug prevents you from individually selecting and selling the item and jumps from the item icon to the Sell All option with the cursor.
- This only occurs when you possess the maximum number of an item.
Before going out on the Kulve Taroth Siege quest, please make sure you do not possess (close to) the maximum number of any of the reward items.
If you are looking for more Monster Hunter World info, you can go in-depth with our featured guides: All Armor Limits, Everything about Kulve Taroth, Long Sword Elemental Limits, Dual Blades’ Max Element & Status Limits, Attack Values & You, Crown Sizes & You, Monster Hunter World: The Canteen Explained With Ingredient Guide or Monster Hunter World: End Game Guide.