MHW: Kaiser Gamma Longsword Builds

MHW: Kaiser Gamma Longsword Builds

New events in Monster Hunter World have allowed for some upgrading of previous end-game builds. This article will give you an idea for powerful Longsword builds that are fun and effective. Arch Tempered Teostra brought the Kaiser Armor γ to the game which I will focus on in these builds.

MHW: Kaiser Gamma Longsword Builds

Before we had Kulve Taroth, Dante, and Arch Temp Vaal, most of the end game armor was Death Stench, Dober, Dragonking Eyepatch, Kushala, and Nergigante. Most armor sets used the handicraft charm to raise sharpness to white. Now we have more options to customize builds, below are some examples.

Build’s Name

King Me Mami (Raw DPS)

Weapon

Divine Slasher

Armor Pieces

Charm

Skills From Armor, Charm, & Decorations

 Decorations

  • Slot in Attack Boost on your Helmet
  • Slot in Weakness Exploit on your Chest
  • Slot in Crit Boost on your Gauntlets and Leggings
  • Slot in Critical Eye on your Leggings
  • Slot in Maximum Might on your Waist

Affinity

  • Starting affinity from the sword is 0% +10% from affinity augment = 10% + 25% from Critical Eye Level 6 + 5% from Attack Level 4 = 40%
  • If Maximum Might is active players will receive another 30% making affinity 70%. Combined with the 30% from Weakness Exploit, players will have 100% while hitting weak spots.
  • Once Latent Power activates players will have 90% affinity for non-weak, weak spots and >100% for weak spots.

Build’s Name

King Me Mami (Dragon Version)

Weapon

Reaver “Calamity” 

Armor Pieces

Charm

Skills From Armor, Charm, & Decorations

 Decorations

  • Slot in Attack Boost on your Helmet
  • Slot in Weakness Exploit on your Chest
  • Slot in Crit Boost on your Gauntlets and Leggings
  • Slot in Critical Eye on your Leggings
  • Slot in Maximum Might on your Waist

Affinity

  • Starting affinity from the sword is -25% +10% from affinity augment = -15% + 25% from Critical Eye Level 6 + 5% from Attack Level 4 = 15%
  • If Maximum Might is active players will receive another 30% making affinity 45%. Combine with the 30% from Weakness Exploit, players will have 75% while hitting weak spots.
  • Once Latent Power activates players will have 65% affinity for non-weak, weak spots and 95% for weak spots.

Build’s Name

Blast Me Like a King Mami

Weapon

Empress Sword “Styx”

Armor Pieces

Charm

  • https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Monster-Hunter-World/handicraft_charm_i-mhw_small.pngUnscathed Charm II

Skills From Armor, Charm, & Decorations

Decorations

  • Slot in Attack Boost on your Helmet
  • Slot in Crit Boost on your Chest, Gauntlets, and Leggings
  • Slot in Critical Eye on your Leggings
  • Slot in Maximum Might on your Waist
  • Slot in Critical Eye & Peak Performance on your Weapon

Affinity

  • Starting affinity from the sword is 10% +10% from affinity augment = 20% + 30% from Critical Eye Level 7 + 5% from Attack Level 4 = 55%
  • If Maximum Might is active players will receive another 30% making affinity 85%. Combine with the 15% from Weakness Exploit, players will have 100% while hitting weak spots.
  • Once Latent Power activates players will have >100% affinity for non-weak, weak spots and for weak spots.

These builds evolved from the Raw DPS Build and Dragon LongSword Build. You may also like to see this Elemental Crit Build For Sealed Weapons.


If you are looking for more Monster Hunter World info, you can go in-depth with our featured guides: Summer Twilight FestivalAll MHW Guild Card BackgroundsAll Armor LimitsEverything about Kulve TarothLong Sword Elemental LimitsAttack Values & YouCrown Sizes & YouMonster Hunter World: The Canteen Explained With Ingredient Guide or Monster Hunter World: End Game Guide.

There are several more MHW guides that you don’t want to miss out on!

Avatar

PrimeraEspada91, or simply Primera, is a poet, writer, and youtuber. Primera loves reading Tite Kubo's Bleach and Albert Camus' works. Primera is an avid fan of Childish Gambino, Lana Del Rey, and The Brian Jonestown Massacre.

View my other posts

Log in to leave a Comment