Last updated on May 27th, 2021
Kadokawa Games and British publisher PQube has announced the open-world tank JRPG Metal Max Zeno Reborn will be releasing in the west in 2022.
Metal Max Xeno Reborn Announced to Be Coming West for PS4, Switch and PC
Developer Kadokawa Games and British publisher PQube have announced the tank JRPG Metal Max Xeno Reborn will be releasing in the west in 2022. Currently, there is no specific date of release but the title will be coming to PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam next year.
Metal Max Xeno Reborn is a remake of the original Metal Max Xeno which released in 2018 for PS4 and PS Vita. It is the latest entry in the Metal Max JRPG series that first released in 1991.
This celebrates the series’ 30th anniversary, finally bringing the latest title west. Out of the titles only the third game Xeno: Reborn was made available outside of a Japan release. This also makes the first game in the franchise to get a PC release as well, having been previously released on Nintendo and Playstation systems, as well as mobile.
The game allows players to scavenge for parts to upgrade their tank, customise, explore the wasteland, experience real-time battles and more. Also did we mention you also get your own battle dog? And yes you can pet the dog, here’s proof shared via the PQube Twitter account:
— PQube Asia (@PQubeAsia) May 24, 2021
You can check out the official details below:
- Post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland
- Open world JRPG with real-time battle and vehicle combat elements
- Traverse the wasteland in tanks or disembark on foot with allies
- Scavenge for parts to customize, upgrade and modify your tanks with endless combinations
- Based on Metal Max Xeno (2018) and the latest game in the classic Japanese series, ‘Metal Max’
- Fully redeveloped with brand new visual enhancements, battle mechanics, skills, and modification system
- Team up with beloved battle dog, Pochi, as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility in 2022
Metal Max Xeno Reborn will be releasing on Switch, PS4, and Steam in 2022.
If you want some more news be sure to check out next Rumour: Nioh Developer Working With Square Enix On An Action-RPG Final Fantasy Spinoff and Microsoft Officially Takes Over Publishing Rights For ‘Future Iterations’ Of The Outer Worlds.