The first Mass Effect Andromeda patch of 2018 has been released. It’s a patch for the multiplayer portion of the game. Here’s a look at what the patch contains.
Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Patch
The patch balances weapons. This time, each one has been buffed instead of anything being nerfed. Here’s what’s included:
- Shadow – Increased damage from 85-102 to 88-106
- Halberd: – Increased clip size from 12 to 18 – Increased damage from 111-140 to 117-147
- Thokin: – Increased clip size from 24 to 30 – Increased total ammo capacity from 240-300 to 300-375
- Charger: – Increased accuracy from 45-56 to 50-63
- Predator – Increased damage from 54-72 to 57-76 – Increased force from 30 to 40
- Sidewinder – Increased ammo capacity from 60-75 to 65-81
- Scorpion – Increased damage from 587-704 to 616-739 – Increased force from 55 to 75
- Indra – Increased damage from 92-110 to 97-116
Unfortunately it looks like BioWare are sticking to not releasing DLC for the single-player portion of the game. I’d personally much prefer a story-based update to a multiplayer one. Are you still playing the multiplayer part of Mass Effect Andromeda? Or did you never get on with it in the first place? As always, please comment below and let us know.
I hope that you liked this article. If so, you could read the Convergence of Mass Effect Anrdromeda’s single-player and multiplayer worlds article next. Alternatively, you could read the Will Anthem be the new Mass Effect? article instead.