The third-person real-time strategy game Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is coming to PC in the first quarter of 2020.
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders Coming to PC in Q1 2020
The developer Blueside games has announced that the strategy title Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders which originally launched on Xbox in 2004, is coming to Steam in Q1 2020.
The game follows the battle of Bersia, to gain control either as the Human Alliance or as the Dark Legion. Fans of series will see the return of Gerald, Kendall, Lienheart and the fearsome Renier. Command your legions out on the battlefield, go toe to toe with your enemy with your favourite hero.
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders sets include epic strategy and real-time tactics which let you choose the best path to win the battle. Level up characters with items, abilities and buy weapons to complete your arsenal, as well as upgrading your troops.
The PC version will come with full controller support, plus an all-new mouse and keyboard option, widescreen HD support and a “thundering guitar soundtrack”.
For the official features find them below:
- Incredible real-time strategy – Battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army – With more than 100 warriors, players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle – Heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through four unique perspectives – Players can choose between two human nations and two Dark Legion nations to experience completely different plots of the game.
- Keyboard and mouse support – A new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support
- HD graphics – Gorgeous high-definition gameplay.
- Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
You can check out the announcement trailer below:
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders will release on PC in Q1 2020.
For more news be sure to read next Dead Cells First Paid DLC Releases February On PC And Consoles and The Outer Worlds Will Launch On The Switch In March.