Last updated on February 27th, 2019
In this Kingdom Hearts 3 All Lucky Marks Guide, I’ll be showing you what lucky marks are and where to find them. Collecting lucky marks will reward players with all kinds of specials, so they are well worth picking up.
How to Take a Lucky Mark Picture in KH3
You can identify the “Mickey Ears” marks made from about anything in your surroundings and then snap a picture showing the item in the background.
To snap a picture of these marks players must press their touchpad to bring out the camera then press R1 to take the picture. Players must have reached Twilight Town and be shown how to take pictures during a cutscene before they can begin gathering lucky marks.
Kingdom Hearts 3: All Lucky Marks Guide
KH3 Lucky Marks Rewards
Collecting Lucky Marks will provide the players with rewards.
1 Lucky Mark = AP Boost
3 Lucky Mark = Mega-Potion
5 Lucky Mark = Expert’s Ring
10 Lucky Mark = Thundara Trinket
15 Lucky Mark = Moon Amulet
20 Lucky Mark = Magic Boost
25 Lucky Mark = Star Charm
30 Lucky Mark = Ribbon
35 Lucky Mark = Buster Band +
40 Lucky Mark = Power Boost
Unlocking the Secret Movie in KH3
Kingdom Hearts III‘s secret movie will be added after the game has been release in order to minimize spoilers and will be lock behind a certain amount of lucky marks. Base on the difficulty players chose it will impact the amount of Lucky Marks they will need. Unlike past games which required multiple different conditions to be fulfilled in order to see the hidden cutscene, players just need to collect Lucky Marks.
- Beginner Mode: Shoot 90 Lucky Marks
- Normal Mode: Shoot 60 Lucky Marks
- Proud Mode: Shoot 30 Lucky Mark
Olympus Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- This mark is located North of the save area on the left wall near 2 set of stairs
- This mark is on the wall nearby the 9th station where the straight rail is.
- This mark is located on the building stand of the studio in a circular area.
- This mark is located in the distance of cloud peak near the sun.
Twilight Town Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- This mark is located on the wall near the Moogle Shop and save point.
- On the top of the tram bus that moves around the town.
- On the middle chimney of the Moogle Shop.
- On the movie screen after the movie has finished.
- From the save point head straight, climb the wall and continue heading straight to find this mark on a table.
- After reaching the woods from the sewers turn around to find this mark on the wooden panels.
- From number 6, turn left and climb the wall to find this lucky mark
- From number 7, head towards the East side of the woods area to find this mark on the side of a hill.
- Found on the outer wall of the mansion, left side of the wall gate.
Toy Box Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- Found in Andy’s room on the shelf with the Bucket O Soldiers. There will be a baseball bat at the base of the shelf.
- Found on the garage roof outside of Andy’s room.
- Found in Andy’s front lawn sidewalk in between the 2 potted plants.
- Found on the trunk of the silver van near blue trashcans.
- Found outside the toy store on the left side.
- On the 1st Floor of the toy store to the right behind the counter.
- On the 1st Floor of the toy store on the base of a display. Shoot the merchandise off the display to find the mark.
- Found in the air vent above Beasts and bugs.
- Found on the flying saucer just below the 3rd floor of the toy store.
- This mark is comprise of the 3 hanging mirror balls in Babies & Toddlers: Dolls store.
- Found on the base of a robot statue to the left of Babies & Toddlers: Dolls store near the playplace store.
Kingdom Of Corona Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- Climb Rapunzel’s tower to snap the picture of the mark shaped boulder near the water.
- Located on the right side of the map if players head straight in that direction in the dark forest.
- On the side of a barrel inside the cave where Repunzel acts as your swinging bridge across the forest.
- Just before the town on the right stone railing after the large field of flowers.
- Located on the left side of the stone arch in the town.
- Located on a wooden door to the left of the dancing area in the town.
- Located on a tower on the left side of town from the save point.
- Located to the right of number 7 near the pier.
- Located to the left of number 7 on top of the tower.
Monstropolis Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- In one of the back cubicles in the laugh floor.
- Hidden under the clown in the laugh floor, hit or use spells to move him.
- From the door vault save point, ride the rail to the next area to find the mark on a wall.
- From the basement save point, turn around enter the white door, follow the path until the wall of doors and enter the brown one.Make a left to find this mark in the distance
- Start from the basement of the factory and follow the path until you reach the B2 05-01 hallway to find this mark on the wall near the stairs.
- Found on the floor on the right of the save point of the ground floor of the factory.
- From number 6 head inside the elevator and ride it up. Follow the path until you find yellow stairs to your right. Enter the left room to snag this mark near the top of the wall.
- From the power plant accessway save point turn towards the computer to find this mark.
- From the tank yard save point, ride the hook up, airlock/airdash to the pillar and follow the path to the until you find the mark above the arch of the doorway.
- Climb the storage containers in the tank yard save point to find this mark on the nearby pipe.
- From the door vault service area save point, turn around and head down the dark hallway. Climb the metal stairs and snap the pic of the lucky mark below.
100 Acre Woods Lucky Marks Locations in KH3
- Found inside the wooden bucket near Pooh’s house.
- Found on the back of the large pumpkin.
- Found in the distance when the flowerbed is on your left.
Arendelle Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- From the treescope save point head North bypassing the ice reindeers that spawn. Continue heading on the path climbing the large rock wall and following the path until you see an open area to the right. Fall down, attack the boulder, and snap a pic of the mark in the tree trunk at the end of the path.
- From the gorge save point, head inside the spatial ball, turn around and spin around the ice pillar using air step. Head straight on this path breaking an ice wall until players reach another ice wall near some stairs. Break it, climb the stairs in the room to find the lucky mark.
- From the lower tier save point turn around and head towards the dead end to find this lucky mark.
- From the lower tier save point enter the left room, air step towards the top and the lucky mark will be on the side of the wall near the bridge.
- From the gorge save point, ride the ice rail, head left and take that ice rail into the room. Jump onto the high platform to snag the pic of the lucky mark below.
- From the Mountain Ridge save point head back down the path to snap the lucky mark etched in the wall.
- From the Mountain Ridge save point head inside the cave and the mark will be on the ice wall at the bend of the map.
- From number 7, keep heading down the path until you need to jump off the ledge past 2 fatty enemies. Keep dashing in the air to the right to find this mark halfway up.
- From the snowfield save point head down the pathway until you fall off the ledge and see a large climbable wall in front. Climb the wall to snap the pic of the lucky mark on a snow pillar.
- From number 9 head down and towards the left to fall down another ledge. Head towards the end of the path until the enemies spawn in. Head towards the wooden area to the right to snap this pic of the marks on the snowy logs.
- From the foothills save point turn right and head down this path to find this mark on the back of a stone boulder.
The Caribbean Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- From the port royal docks save point jump into the water on the right side and swim to the boat. The mark will be on the boat.
- From the port royal docks save point head straight into the market then make a left. The lucky mark will be on a wall behind some barrels.
- From the port royal settlement save point turn around go down the stairs to find this mark in the hut on the side of some crates.
- From number 3, leave the hut to the left and head towards the docks in that area to find the mark on the archway.
- From the Port Royal Fort save point, make a right to enter the large court, climb the wall near the flag position to find this mark to the right on the lower level.
- From number 5 head back to the save point but make a right to center the jail cells. This mark will be in the open cell on the back of the leg weight.
- On Isla Verdemontana head towards the left path from the save point climb up a wall. Bypass the monkey spawns and veer off to the right to climb another wall and at the peak head left to snap the pic of the mark below.
- On the Isle of Luck climb the large stone pillars to be able to snag the lucky mark.
- On Horseshoe Island its located on the side arch way not on the island itself.
- On Isla de los Mastiles head to the middle of the island to be able to snag a pic of the lucky marks made of the barrel wreckage.
- On Ship’s End swim to the beach and take the only path to find this mark on the wrecked ship.
- On Sandbar Isle climb the 3 large stone pillars to reach the island. Follow the path bypassing all the enemies that spawn to reach a lake. Dive under the water to find this mark in the stone pillar.
- From number 12 look at the arch way underwater to snag this lucky mark.
San Fransokyo Lucky Mark Locations in KH3
- Found in Hiro’s garage on the wall.
- From the city save point climb the large wall bridge and jump onto the chef’s hat to snag this pic from above.
- From number 2 head back to the save point and climb the building from across the blue lit building. The lucky mark will be on a light up sign.
- From the city save point air step up the red needle to find this mark on the statue’s fan across the street.
- From number 4 go to the other side of the needle and head North past the Tsukiji & Sons billboard. There will be a round dome and a green square. The lucky mark will be on the dome.
- From number 5 air step towards the building with the red balloons. At the roof will be this lucky mark.
- From the city save point air step to the building with the small red objects and climb to the roof. Air step to the nearby balloon to find this mark.
- From the city save point turn around and head towards the park with the pink trees. The lucky mark will be on the stairs near the left.
- From number 8, turn to the left and climb the wall. Head inside the tunnel and ride the rail until you are out of the tunnel. Walk back to snag the lucky mark in the tunnel.
- From number 9 head towards the small blue building and the pink roof to find this mark on the side of a yellow car.
- From the Northern District save point heads towards the street (towards the blue building) and air step towards the building to the right of the blue building. The mark is at the very top of the needle platform.
If you want more Kingdom Hearts 3 guides be sure to read our KH3: All Accessories Guide, Kingdom Hearts 3: All Keyblades Guide, Kingdom Hearts 3 Trophy Guide & Roadmap as well as how to find Pre-order Keyblades and Prize Postcards. Be on the lookout for more Kingdom Hearts 3 guides and content!