Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.5 Goes Live; DLC to be Shown at E3 2018
The newest patch 1.5 has launched and now allows Henry to improve his reputation by paying for indulgences through churches, meaning he can “now wash away his sins”. They have also added sixteen new lore books that have been placed around the world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Quests that have been despawned or forgotten have now been moved to the gravedigger’s chest and players will get a notification through a new quest known as “Lost and Found”. The patch also adds physically simulated women’s clothes to the game.
Along with some new content comes a list of bug fixes which include:
- Archery tournament no longer causes inability to save.
- NPCs now can swap weapons from melee to ranged faster.
- A bug that prevented the player from talking to Father Godwin in Mysterious Ways fixed.
- Master Karel now correctly goes to play dice in the evenings. So the player can win all his money in “Rocketeer” quest.
- It is no longer possible to lockpick Peshek’s tutorial trunk before
starting the tutorial, which was causing the tutorial to fail.
- Killing important NPCs during “Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing” quest now properly fails the quest.
To see the full list of bug fixes visit the announcement on the Kingdom Come: Deliverance steam page.
A new trailer has been shared by the Warhorse team called Absolution. We also get a teaser at the end of the video for the upcoming DLC From the Ashes which was mentioned in their DLC roadmap last month and more details will be shared at this year’s E3 2018. Check out the trailer here:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is currently available to play on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
If you enjoyed reading this article be sure to check out Kingdom Come: Deliverance Releases DLC Roadmap and our Kingdom Come Deliverance Weapons & Combat Guide. We also have a great Kingdom Come: Deliverance wiki.