This one, in true Gamer style and like all of my other recipes are mainly eyeballed with my ingredients so bear with me and probably half the recipe if you don’t have 8 peple to feed.
Italian Style Meatballs
By September 21, 2013Published:
- Yield: A lot! (6-8 Servings)
- Prep: 10 minutes mins
- Cook: About an hour min
- Ready In: 10 mins
Delicious Italian style meatballs! Meatballs the Gamer way!
- 2 pounds gound beef I use 80/20 but you can use what you'd like.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground veil
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs Italian style works best, just add parsley, oregano, thyme, garlic powder and black pepper to some unseasoned breadcrumbs until they have a good color.
- 1 dollop Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 container Tomato Sauce (This pairs extremely well with my Tomato Pesto sauce)
- Before you begin making your meatballs, heat up your tomato sauce on low heat in a deep pan on your stove top (preferably the Tomato Pesto Sauce)
- In a large bowl, mix together you ground meats. Add breadcrumbs, salt, parmesian cheese and mix well.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Ball up mixture and set aside on a large tray.
- Heat up a large pan or griddle to high heat. DO NOT OIL.
- Drop your meatballs in and allow 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned well. Remove from the pan and drain off any excess liquids.
- Turn the heat on your sauce up to medium and place your meatballs into the sauce. Allow an hour or so for cooking.