Last updated on November 20th, 2019
DarkBlueGames’s Infected Shelter is now available on Steam. This achievement guide and roadmap will help players navigate the deadly post apocalyptic world.
- Time to Platinum: 20-30 hours
- Platinum Difficulty: 6/10
- Playthroughs required: Depends on player
- Missable Trophies: None
Most Efficient way to Platinum:
- Undergo the tutorial and die purposely then complete the tutorial.
- Progress through the story which should unlock the story related trophies.
- Play with a friend to unlock the coop related trophies.
- While progressing use your Infection Samples to buy improvements, clothes, weapons, and skills to unlock their trophies.
- Finish up by collecting the challenge related trophies and other trophies that require special executions and requirements.
- While collecting the last remaining improvements, clothes, weapons, and skills that might be missing.
Infected Shelter Trophy & Achievement Guide and Roadmap
Open a huge treasure chest for the first time. This will be unlock during normal play.
Three Billboards Outside
Grab and throw an enemy for the first time. Hit square then triangle to grab and throw an enemy.
The Better Me
Into the Badlands
You and Me
Teardrops In My Eyes
Trousers of Little Mole
Fast and Furious
Practice Makes Perfect
Light My Fire
Check out even more Trophy Guides!
If you want to view more Infected Shelter content be sure to read next Infected Shelter: Starter Guide & Tips. If you’re struggling with some of the bosses you can also check out Infected Shelter: Boss Guide.