Team Cherry announce that the Metroidvania game Hollow Knight will be receiving a free DLC called Gods & Glory this August 23rd, 2018. The DLC will be available for PC and Nintendo Switch versions.
Hollow Knight Gets Free DLC Gods & Glory Launches August 23rd
The free DLC will contain a the largest amount of content released yet, offering challenging new bosses, non-player characters, new untold secrets and a new game mode. This will be the final chapter as well as content pack for the game. The full list of content is below:
- New Character and Quest – The Godseeker arrives (and your romance options expand). Track down this disturbing yet alluring being, break her chains and aid her in an ancient duty.
- New Boss Fights – Hallownest’s greatest warriors raise their blades. Prepare yourself for giant new boss fights against the ultimate foes. Each new battle intertwines with the Godseeker’s quest. No specifics on how that’ll happen, but it may not be as you expect!
- New Game Mode – Hollow Knight receives a third game mode. This ones been long requested and is a classic for the genre. Complete the Gods & Glory story to unlock the new mode.
- New Music – Christopher Larkin is going all out for Hollow Knight’s final free pack, with new soaring boss tracks and giant remixes of some beloved classics.
- Glorify Charms – Prove yourself and uncover a whole new depth to your charm collection.
Along with the announcement is a new trailer featuring the Gods & Glory DLC, check it out below:
Hollow Knight is currently available to play on PC and Nintendo Switch, the latest DLC coming to both platforms on August 23rd 2018 as a free download.
If you enjoyed this article be sure to check out the rundown of the latest news in Top RPG News Of The Week: July 15th 2018 (Elder Scrolls Online, Dead Cells, Monster Hunter World And More).