Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Coming to E3 2016 all the way from Mars by way of France, development studio Spiders has brought for us their exciting new Sci-fi Action/RPG The Technomancer. Set on Mars during the War of Water, the game depicts the story of an aspiring Technomancer who faces a myriad of questions as his future grows threatened by the secrets of his past. You play as Zachariah, a “Mage-Warrior” about to finally pass his initiation rite to become a fully-fledged Technomancer, beings who can harness destructive electrical-based powers amplified by their cybernetic implants. Faced with the cruelty of Mars’ iron-fist enforcers and alien wild-life, can you survive long enough to uncover the ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 6,451.00
Wiki Edits: 90
I'll be honest, Bound By Flame was........underwhelming, so I hope that Spiders can back up their ideas with solid execution this time around!
I must admit though, I am intrigued by the game, and will definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Fun fact: While the engine may be made themselves, it's not entirely their own creation, it's based on the PhyreEngine free-to-use game engine, which is made by Sony.

Jbumi

Casual
Convict

Souls: 238.00
"FL: Do you have any plans for DLC for The Technomancer?
JEHANNE: No. Honestly, I’m not too fond of DLCs for RPGs. For strategy games maybe it makes sense to have DLC to bring in for example new tactical units or scenarios for example. However for RPG games I believe if you are making DLC, you are delivering only parts of your game and I don’t like that."

I agree. I've played a boatload of RPGs & have never bought DLC. By the time it comes out I've already finished the game & can't see any reason to buy it. I really like Spiders - I feel they've improved with each game. I'll be picking up The Technomancer when it comes out next week.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
We really loved her statement on that. While there are plenty of examples of quality DLC for RPGs (the Soulsborne series) it is refreshing to hear someone say, no what you get is the complete experience, so you can plan to play to your heart's desire and not worry about leveling or when and how you beat the game.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon