Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

Azad_Greysand

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,985.00
still no news about invader friendly fire issues? how am i suppose to win 2vs3 if i keep hitting my teammate over and over.
Check out my youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/solusiradikal for anything related to PC Video Game

Raineh_Daze

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 11,196.50
Azad_Greysand wrote:still no news about invader friendly fire issues? how am i suppose to win 2vs3 if i keep hitting my teammate over and over.

"Issues"? :rolling eyes:

Legi0n47

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,773.00
I'm traveling for work so this has been very interesting indeed. A bit of a bummer that I have to wait a while to try this out.

I can't see how people can cry about the 1fp fix. That was complete BS from the start. I have been using Farron ring for quite a while now and it's very good. The build also doesn't rely on crits so I give up nothing.

As for parries. They simply need more recovery frames. Right now it's a joke. I can whif one or even two right in your face and still roll away before you can retaliate no matter your weapon. That is dumb. I can also spam it to catch a third attack and get the party, whif another from spamming in these great connections, and still get the crit. Also dumb.

So more recovery is my biggest wish. More stamina would be fine too.

SevansVII

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,137.00
I expected the Weapon Art FP change; being able to use them at 1FP was broken as hell. My build already has 24 attunement for this reason, so no need to go to another NG+ cycle to respec more. B-)
Wait wait wait. People actually designed their builds around the obvious bug of using weapon skills with 1FP? WOW people can be stupid. I have 6 attunement, and use the red halberd. No Farron Ring. Not once have I ever run out of FP in a duel. I also keep 4 swigs of blue estus just in case.

If you're spamming the **** out of weapon skills, you should need to carry blue estus, invest in attunement, or get rekt.

Also, at least with Perseverance, I use it as a brutal mixup or get-away option(I fat roll lol), rather than run in, L2, and spam R1.

Sljm8D

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 6,906.50
Wiki Edits: 17
Yeah, the only real issue is that it legit makes Knight a better start than Warrior. Which it already was, but it should be more obvious now with Attunement being more useful than Luck except on dedicated builds. The only reason people took 6 is because they could do arts with 1 FP.

rkzhao

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,936.00
Sljm8D wrote:Yeah, the only real issue is that it legit makes Knight a better start than Warrior.

Knight was always the better starting class if you didn't care about the 15vit. It would have been a 1 point difference in Knight and Warrior otherwise and for 1 point, I'd rather have an att slot than not. Especially since I consider ToD and Blessed Weapon cookie cutter spells for physical builds.

If they make vit worth investing in, pretty much all builds will end up with knight or pyro as (one of) the optimal starting class. Think about that poise lovers.

Chaos_Deception

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 860.50
So here they goAGAIN. Messing with Twin Swords. As if the Stamina Drain wasn't High Enough.

I Suspect FROMTROLLSOFT will make Twin Weapons next to Useless with this Update.

Exalus

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,372.00
Wiki Edits: 572
You're not supposed to do 1000 damage after landing a single r1.
Shop IconShop Icon

Scudman

Revived
Savior

Souls: 14,252.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Exalus wrote:You're not supposed to do 1000 damage after landing a single r1.

Least you can't pull someone into a full combo with them anymore, that was waaaayy too cheap of all twin weapons imo.
You may call me Giflon, human. For I am the Lord of Gifs, and I am here to bring the dankest of memes the internet has to offer!