Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Cant figure out how to get the medical station to work. I try to use "Upgrade healing method" and it wont work without any indication of whats required to use it. Need help understanding what I am missing to use the "Upgrade healing method"
You have to pick up an item called "Healing Proficiency" Then, the next time you go to the medical station you'll be able to upgrade your healing item to +3, and so on for every item proficiency you find
How to upgrade in tech station? I can only see option to craft.

KiltacularJim

Souls: 205.00
You don't. Tech station and Occult station are crafting only. To upgrade, you put the item into the Observatory's dual-screen station behind the Rift (weapon editor) and put the upgrade chip you want into it, then highlight the upgrade chip and move right on the D-pad and it upgrades that way. You don't technically upgrade weapons, only the chip inside them.

KiltacularJim

Souls: 205.00
You don't. Tech station and Occult station are crafting only. To upgrade, you put the item into the Observatory's dual-screen station behind the Rift (weapon editor) and put the upgrade chip you want into it, then highlight the upgrade chip and move right on the D-pad and it upgrades that way. You don't technically upgrade weapons, only the chip inside them.
@jim, yeah I figured as much. It's just that the details above are misleading. It says you can upgrade weapon at tech station. Turns out, you can convert a weapon to a different one, same type.