VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bethesda has a proven track record when it comes to expansions. Content like Oblivion's Shivering Isles and Fallout 3's Brotherhood of Steel have demonstrated the developer's ability to deliver brand new and memorable experiences which build off the base game but add their own unique and defining narratives. Fallout 4's first major expansion, Far Harbor continues this tradition and gives fans of the franchise an evocative and entertaining add on that will satisfy their desire for vintage Bethesda RPG action. Genre: Action RPG
Developed by: Bethesda Game Studios
Published by: Bethesda Softworks
Release date: May 19th, 2016
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC (Reviewed on PS4)
Launch Price: 24.99 USD (Inclluded in Season ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Esquire

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 3,013.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 55
What level would you recommend starting this at? I know how to activate it but I have no desire to traipse through the vanilla setting and was wondering the feesable level to abandon the Commonwealth for this?

Panadols

Casual
Convict

Souls: 437.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Esquire wrote:What level would you recommend starting this at? I know how to activate it but I have no desire to traipse through the vanilla setting and was wondering the feesable level to abandon the Commonwealth for this?

I went from being nigh invincible in the commonwealth to getting absolutely ravaged on the island, at level 60. I think it scales well.