VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,881.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34687
To assist with your wiki navigational activities, we have revamped the menu to become horizontal and follow you as you scroll down a page.
This means that you will now be able to access the search and menu buttons from any point in any page.

You can see it live in the Dark Souls Wiki, and throughout all our wikis later today.
https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark+Souls+Wiki

Please let me know if you find any bugs or issues, or if you have any other feedback!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

WinterSpyper

Souls: 71.00
Wiki Edits: 2
We no longer have to scroll to the top of the page to find the Wiki Navigation and search bar. Likely this is a feature many users have been waiting for and are enjoying to the fullest. :00008: I give it 10/10 :00008:
Although it might have some issues, maybe check the Developer tools to see if there are any...

Vegarovitch

Souls: 72.00
Is it possible to toggle off the recent news and the twitch stream on the left side of the screen? If not then that would be feature I would like to have.

(First time in the forum, so I don't know if htis is the right place to ask for this, though it does seem relevant to this topic)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Hi

As a VIP, you should not be seeing the twitch stream. If you are, please message me so we can figure out why.

The Recent News feed is not toggable at the moment. I can look into possibilities for it for a future update.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Vegarovitch

Souls: 72.00
The twitch window is still there for me, altough the stream is offline right now and the window is blurred when I am not hovering above it with my mouse.

VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

@Vegarovitch The bug has been found and squashed! Please log out, close your browser and restart it to log in again and the stream will be gone