Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

random3102

Souls: 124.00
I was looking to start a ng+ without beating aldrich so i can have plenty of invasions in pontiff and wanted to know if I able to get all the ashes by that point (Specifically Greirat, patches, Grave warden, paladins, dreamchasers, dragon chasers, and captains.)

Thanks in advance
You can get all of the ashes except Greirat because his are in the archives and you won't be able to get into the archives unless you beat aldrich.

random3102

Souls: 124.00
Thanks for the quick response. Would i be able to kill greirat before that scavenging mission to keep his ashes (Or just refuse to send him) so that I can get the items available before that scavenging? (Alternatively is ammo such as the splintering bolts, exploding bolts, and lightning urns droppable so i can dupe them?)

Cheers

Cnestoral

Souls: 76.50
Greirats Ashes aren't in the Archives. They are in the sewer in Irithyll with all the spider lady things before you get to kitchen area with the Estus Soup and Siegward. I haven't got any where near the Archives and I have the rats ashes.

penniwise

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 603.00
they are in both places actually, depending on when he dies. if he dies on his second mission then they are in the sewer. I think for that to happen there are some timing things with the siegward questine and patches to consider. If you look in the Wiki for Greirat, I think the failure conditions are in there.

Cnestoral

Souls: 76.50
Ah, you're right. I've always found them in Irithyll.