Sylriel

Souls: 70.00
Hello, everyone.

I was wondering if anyone has encountered an issue of Ice Armor disappearing while in combat. I would activate Ice Armor by standing on a mine, or in blizzard, or by an ice wall. But then it disappears. Sometimes it will disappear if I cast another spell, but most of the times it disappears on its own while I am just auto-attacking with the staff. I play on the PC and do not have any mods other than hair mods. I have already tried playing without the hair mods and it still happens. I only just started playing again on a clean install, and I do not remember this happening when I played the game long ago.

I would greatly appreciate any insight or ssolutions. Thank you.

Sylriel

Souls: 70.00
Sidney_Losstarot wrote:Usually i have the opposite problem, it doesn't disappear for minutes even if i do not walk over any ice source...but i'm playing on PS4, not PC

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have encountered the one you are referring too before. But so far not yet this time around. It is really weird. This is the first time I am seeing Ice Armor just disappear for no reason. I am still in the Hinterlands and about to go to Storm Coast. I'll go see if it happens there too. I've already done a repair. I may have to do a complete re-install. As it is, this is already a brand new install.

Thanks again!