Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

Yuria

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 260.00
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The secret movie is now available for Kingdom Hearts 3 as well as the epilogue! More details about the requirements to unlock them here!

korvd

Souls: 78.00
Can't wait to see KH3 available for PC, hope that this stands in the plans of developers
Until then I will be playing Lineage 2 Classic it is my main passion in online gaming :3

merswa

Souls: 60.00
korvd wrote:Can't wait to see KH3 available for PC, hope that this stands in the plans of developers
Until then I will be playing Lineage 2 Classic it is my main passion in online gaming :3

Nice to see old school players from L2! Which server do you play? I left l2 2 years ago cuz I couldn't find any good servers both free or with paid subscription

korvd

Souls: 78.00
merswa wrote:
korvd wrote:Can't wait to see KH3 available for PC, hope that this stands in the plans of developers

Nice to see old school players from L2! Which server do you play? I left l2 2 years ago cuz I couldn't find any good servers both free or with paid subscription

I am not so old school at it can be XD I started playing L2 Classic in December. I saw an advert about welcome bonuses and free trial for Skelth newcomers and couldn't resist

Mikstl

Souls: 85.00

I have a feeling that Lineage 2 is the most popular MMO at the moment

Mikstl

Souls: 85.00
korvd wrote:
merswa wrote:

I am not so old school at it can be XD I started playing L2 Classic in December. I saw an advert about welcome bonuses and free trial for Skelth newcomers and couldn't resist

I though did not play on this server, but it's a good sign that a paid server gives a free period for its test, so they have nothing to hide

Mustardcurls

Souls: 55.00
I have been playing on proud mode and I revived the video when I acquired 62 lucky emblems so I’m guessing it around 60 you need for proud mode.

Yuria

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 260.00
60 lucky emblems? We've been streaming Kingdom Hearts 3 on Twitch and someone in chat told me 30 on Proud mode. If it is really 60 I might have to go back and snap more emblems because I've missed a bunch :(