Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

Yuria

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 265.00
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Catch up on the latest news this week of January 27th! This week in RPG news: Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Cyberpunk 2077 and more!

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 6,363.50
Not necessary to have a mention of DeS for this.
Sorry. I enjoy your constant coverage of games.
But..
Pure click bait.

Elven_Mafia

Souls: 80.00
Lineage Classic in EU and NA regions is going to get a huge content update in February (at least confirmed for EU Skelth).

korvd

Souls: 78.00
Elven_Mafia wrote:Lineage Classic in EU and NA regions is going to get a huge content update in February (at least confirmed for EU Skelth).

maybe it's the right time to renew my subscription for EU, do you know any details about that update?

merswa

Souls: 60.00
korvd wrote:
Elven_Mafia wrote:Lineage Classic in EU and NA regions is going to get a huge content update in February (at least confirmed for EU Skelth).

maybe it's the right time to renew my subscription for EU, do you know any details about that update?

I know that the Secret of empire update is coming, so you can learn more about it in Google

Elven_Mafia

Souls: 80.00
korvd wrote:

The February calendar event has been posted on 4Game forum, no mention about the update. So it's likely to be in March :)