Discuss the Forums, the blog and Wikis

Sarevok

Souls: 61.00
Stuck in Temple of Toamowhai - I have successfully defeated the opponents in the arena. I put the bloodied Obsidian knife in the pool and was offered two different fights. But, that's it! No other fight options and I can't get to any other locations in Kazawari. What am I doing wrong?

StrategyGamePlayer

Souls: 253,612.00
Wiki Edits: 37528
The 2 fights you recieved after placed the bloodied knife. Have you wore Unstable Coil (get from the potion seller)? Also, have you speak to Engari (near the pool)? He should give you the quest to collect a series artefacts, they can unlock three different trials.

The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Adra Pearl: Old City (Neketaka), center of map, on statue
The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Fortuneteller's Ear: Treasure Trove (Dunnage / Radiant Court), top floor, corner
The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Hunt for the Haemneg's Handmaiden: The Dark Cupboard (Neketaka), first floor, on puppet in corner

The Slaying Face's Hunt:
Fleet Master's Office (Neketaka / Brass Citadel), in chest near entrance
Motare o Kozi, next to frog statue
The Kraken's Eye (Port Maje), first floor, speak to Caedric

The Surviving Face's Hunts:
Poko Kohara Ruins, next to Oasis tree (southeast section)
The Hanging Sepulchers (Neketaka / Sacred Stair), north end
Oathbinder's Sanctum, fourth floor, Court Room statue

Sarevok

I filled three belts each one a little more powerful. I also spoke with Engari. He just asks me to speak with Humaire. No quests. I think I will have to reload the game and start over.

Sarevok

I replayed the entire scenario. (the two battles presented are starting to get rather tiresome). Engari just refers me to Humaire. No other quests. Nothing. This game is a wash.