Anything related to Dark Souls!

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,209.00
What was changed from the original to the remastered DS1? I've only played the PS4 version.
https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Bonaduce80

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 731.00
Apart from better visual quality (although the clearness can detract from some of the original textures), multiplayer allows for more people at the same time (coop and PvP), covenants can be changed on bonfires instead of having to go to the covenant leaders, there is one additional bonfire close to Vamos that wasn't in the original, and you can pop multiple items in bundles (souls and humanity) instead of individually.

Other thing I noticed which I don't know if it's a change though is that when I defeated Mildred in Blightown last time I was given 2 Estus which were not dye to someone kindling the bonfire: there wasn't the noise you get then and it happened just instantly. Had that happened to anyone else? Sounds like when you defeat an invader in DS3, but haven't played it and can't confirm it.

Brandon_Miller

Obsessed
Commander

Location: Valley of Defilement (Saginaw, MI, USA) Blighttown (Detroit, MI, USA)
Souls: 40.00
Bank: 7,546.50
Wiki Edits: 2
I think I saw a video on YouTube about the differences when the remaster came out that was pretty good. I don't know what it was called though.
Sit vis vobiscum