All discussions related to the PC version.

DMCbr

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Finally i started to play this Dark Souls series, and i'm loving!
Here is the build of my 1st character, which i'm still starting my NG+ right now.
This build is very versatile for PVE and for my play-style, besides i don't play pvp anyway.

About:

Starting as a bandit provides the best melee attributes, an awesome axe and one of the best shields in game.
The high versatility in this build comes from its high values in defense, poise, attack and HP. It has many weapons options for different situations. Also it has healing, pyromancy and many ranged capabilities.

The armor and rings: the best defense, best stability, high poise, extra HP and mid roll.
1st weapons set: Great Shield of Artorias regular +5 and Quelaag's Furysword regular +5 for general exploration and combat. 512 fire dmg.
2nd weapons set: Large Club regular +15 (dual wield) and Thorolund Talisman for massive damage and extra healing when needed. 648 dmg and poison.
Ranged set: Black Bow of Pharis chaos +5 and Pyromancy Flame ascended +5 for long range situations. 500 fire dmg with the bow and fire arrows.
Optional weapons: Claymore lighting +5 for fast bosses (use instead of the Furysword) 514 lighting dmg, and Gargoyle's Halberd chaos +5 for some slow bosses where keeping distance is a must (use instead of the Club) 599 fire dmg.

Char name: Alastor "A deity or demon who avenges wrongs committed by men"
Class: Bandit
Max desired level: 158

Vitality 50
Attunement 23
Endurance 45
Strength 50
Dexterity 40
Resistance 12
Intelligence 8
Faith 12
Humanity 10