Anything related to Dark Souls!
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 1,860.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
It's pretty cool.

Firstly I forgot how big of a deal it is to lose all real world reference points.

I kicked around Anor Londo and the sense of scale gets completely whacked using the headset. It's not earth shattering but definitely a neat way to see the game
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

lordherpie

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 741.00
you using PSVR?
I was thinking of buying it for myself as a gift as the psvr is high on my list of wants :)
I was wondering if anyone could reccomend it.

Skyrim seems to get decent reviews in VR, and apperantly GT is fun in VR as well. I would like a flying game in VR as well, dunno if there is any available.

To me it also sounded quite nice to play in cinema mode. I know that it has severe impact on image quality compared to playing on a 4K TV, but still, to me it seems cool to mimmick a huuuge screen even if the quality is down.
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 1,860.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
For some games it'd be a huge downgrade. For this one, the VR handles it well and the sense of scale like I mentioned is pretty wild.

I really like VR. I have to acclimate a little at a time every time I fcome back from not playing in a while. Otherwise I get pretty ill if I overdo it.

I got the Gran Turismo kit right before Christmas. It was only $200 and I had a move controller already and found a used one cheap for my second. I haven't tried Skyrim, but heard it was good except combat is not enhanced by it at all. GT is pretty fun, but there VR courses and cars are really limited compared to the full game.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is "only" a rail shooter, like the old arcade games. But in VR rail shooters are incredibly fun.

Mech games are wicked cool, but a primary culprit for motion sickness.

There's excellent creativity in action games. Only played the demo, but Moss was fantastic and Ghost Giant looks like it will be similarly good.

If you're into a variety of genres, VR is a sound purchase.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon