Anything without a home!

CGScythe02

Souls: 73.00
How exactly does this website work? I am not new to the Souls games, and am super into them.. but other than summons and messages in-game, I have never really interacted with the Dark Souls community, and I figured it was time to start doing that. But now I’m back to being a noob, since I have to clue how to do much of anything on this website.. help??

Reaperfan

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 5,243.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Well, it's not that different from most other websites in terms of outright usability. There's three main outlets with Fextralife; the forums, the Wikis, and the blog.

The forums you're already on and using. Just like any other forums it's just a place to post and discuss stuff. If you want a FULL breakdown of the forum features, read here.

The Wikis are like any other wikis, just focused around games (typically Soulsborne games and other various RPGs).

The blog is where members of the community can, with approval from the community leaders, write full on articles, reviews, think pieces, announcements, etc. You need approval to write articles there, but anyone can respond to and comment on articles with just an account.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement...

CGScythe02

Souls: 73.00
Okay, that’s helpful! I’ve read forums before, but never commented or participated in them, so just extremely new to this😝
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 305,645.49
Bank: 8,194.71
Wiki Edits: 23841
Welcome :)
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon