Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

can't wait to mount her
Capcom: Hey, guys! Are you ready for Arch-tempered Lunastra?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hunters: yayyyy…...
annnnnd its here. Oh no...
HEY YOU SADISTIC FREAKS, READY FOR ARCH-TEMPERED LUNASTRA AND INSTA-KILL AoE ATTACKS?! ;-; oh sweet jesus please let us live CAPCOM...
I SAID THAT FIRST YOU SADISTIC ***** LOOK AT THE COMMENT BELOW YOU
I posted this comment first why is this ***** getting more likes >:l
ha got more now. I have justice...
Sword & Shield users...U N I T E!
This is why I say no g rank Lunastra here’s going to hit harder and we’ll be as hard as arch tempered Teostra
I like how they change the teostra theme up a bit when she appears. Listen to both of them, lunastras is softer and more ELegAnt
Just spent 50 minutes on The Teostra and Lunastra quest only do lose just before I was about to kill lunastra. I have the full nergigante set and rathalos greaves (all fully upgraded up to just after the final boss), max fire resist skill and a health Charm 3 with the +50 health from max potions/meals, oh and the fire proof mantle. My weapon is the insect glaive “lights catastrophe” (the one you get using parts from the final boss) and even with all of this fire resist and defense lunastra can ALMOST one shot me with her aoe. Her tail is bull*****Her tackles are bull*****Her tactical f$@king Nuke is bull*****I can’t really see anything I could’ve done wrong here. I even brought mega barrel bombs for both of them. Might pills too. What kind of cruel, sick joke is this?
GIT GUD SCRUB
if you came here to just put down and insult players instead of actually giving them tips and trying to help them when they are stuck. I’m gonna kindly ask you to grow up and stop being an ******. Thank you very much have a good day.
Great! Only 50 other dudes on this website to tell that too. Have you ever noticed how a majority of replies are "git gud scrub"?
What you did wrong was not dodging. Don't use a glaive if you can't manage to do that. Grunge storm and gae bolg are also better than the nerg glaive if you're smart about skills. Bring heat guard and earplugs. Stun resistance or cat buffs too if you can't dodge her with one of the most mobile weapons in the game (I mean, seriously?). Heat guard nullifies teo's heat aura and luna's blue flame (not the combustion part). It doesn't nullify her super heatwave (blue stuff on the ground) nor her nuke. Farcast or run out of the area for her nuke, those are really your only options.
[quote] Just spent 50 minutes on The Teostra and Lunastra quest only do lose just before I was about to kill lunastra. I have the full nergigante set and rathalos greaves (all fully upgraded up to just after the final boss), max fire resist skill and a health Charm 3 with the +50 health from max potions/meals, oh and the fire proof mantle. My weapon is the insect glaive “lights catastrophe” (the one you get using parts from the final boss) and even with all of this fire resist and defense lunastra can ALMOST one shot me with her aoe. Her tail is bull*****Her tackles are bull*****Her tactical f$@king Nuke is bull*****I can’t really see anything I could’ve done wrong here. I even brought mega barrel bombs for both of them. Might pills too. What kind of cruel, sick joke is this? [/quote] GIT GUD SCRUB
So after she does the atom bomb thing, there is this cray heat wave that rapidly depletes your hp. Can somebody explain to me how to dodge this??
Farcaster
… never thought of that. Well, thanks!
When she lifts off increasing the distance between you and her helps too. Surviving near her is impossible but the damage decreases the further you are away from her. Or maybe less of her fire pulses hit you.
Sure she's..."hotter" than Teo. But on the other hand hasn't his explosion element. It could be worse, folks.