Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I'm currently over 170 hours in and haven't had a single one of these.
Same, 100 hrs in. Ive gotten plenty of gold and silver prints, and accomplished every weekly bounty since getting the game. Never a single steel print found. Is there a quest that needs to be completed before unlocking these? Ive also beaten the game and done maybe a dozen tempered investigations. Any information on how to start getting these or if they are just a rare item would be much appreciated
Try 200+ hours I just need I rathian spike...
Same, 100 hrs in. Ive gotten plenty of gold and silver prints, and accomplished every weekly bounty since getting the game. Never a single steel print found. Is there a quest that needs to be completed before unlocking these? Ive also beaten the game and done maybe a dozen tempered investigations. Any information on how to start getting these or if they are just a rare item would be much appreciated
VIP

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Cute Underwear

Souls: 3,451.00
Wiki Edits: 470
You get them from weekly limited bounties asking you to hunt a certain amount of a specific non rank restricted monster, like Rathalos or Diablos. They don't show up every weeks.
I’ve been doing the limited bounties for weeks because I wanted to meld a Diablo’s marrow...and so far (T__T)...I’ve got the exact same rewards: 500 research points, 1 Gold wyverian print, 1 golden egg.( completing all of them) from the other ones: armor spheres, first wyverian prints, silver wyv. Prints ... NEVER a steel wyverian print!
Misinformation. Weeklies never gave Steel Prints, only Silver x2 + Gold x1 which is fairly stupid.