Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Songs I've seen: Negaste Stun, Increased Affinity, Live Recovery, Stamina Use Down, Defense Up, and Earplugs. Not sure if that's all of them, and I expect the wiki to have this seemingly basic information. Specially considering how long the game has been out. Seems to be a pretty common theme here.
came here for the information you mentioned... leaving since im disappointed with their wiki page -_
Let me fix that really quick
Y'all who are like "This wiki doesn't have this information, it sucks", do you understand that wikis are written by visitors and freely editable? If you don't add the information you have to the actual page, but complain that there isn't information on the page... you realise that you're expecting something from other people that you are unwilling to provide yourself, right? The wiki isn't written by a bunch of people paid to write it...

Unclejack

Souls: 825.00
Wiki Edits: 153
updated the page now to include more information. Anyone that can help describe the strength/power of some abilities, feel free to add them to the table. I know for example that the Earplugs provide show the Earplug (Small) icon, but if this is earplugs level 1, 2 or 3 is unclear for example.
In other words, "I want something for nothing and I'm going to whine when I don't get it!" Sound familiar?