Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Tests on Heavy Bowgun with Normal Ammo Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 show an average damage increase of 10%

Kelhom

Souls: 50.00
Tests on Heavy Bowgun with Normal Ammo Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 show an average damage increase of 10%
does this stack?
No. If you are equipping two jewels (Forceshot Jewel) it'll still only do the level 1 effect. If you're Diablos set and Jewel, still doesnt stack.
yes i use 5 of these and oneshot all monsters
so, how does this affect bow user? i don't understand which attack is normal arrow? is it the normal attack without charging one? because charging attack (lvl 1, 2, 3) is considered "power shot arrow''?
I asked the Monster Hunter Math guys why it's so important. According to them, it increases your regular straight shots in the same way your spread shot deco increases your spread damage. I believe this information should be highlighted more in general because the top google responses tend to have some real misinformation.