Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Andrea

Souls: 50.00
Go area 1 of Ancient Forest / Wildspire Waste, where Aptonoth's and Apceros are, equip ghille mantle, turn your back to them, listen to the chirping and enjoy.
I can confirm, this worked for me on my first try, during the evening in Wildspire Waste area 1. Put on the Ghillie Mantle, ran ahead of the herd, turned my back (crouched just incase) and after about 15 seconds I heard the chirping, turned around and caught one. Thanks for the tip!

honeybadger2198

Souls: 65.00
Has anyone been able to find these after capturing them the first time? I wanted to fill my room with them but I've been looking for about 3 hours now with no luck.
So, I've spotted a group of them running from a Deviljho in sector 6 of the Wildspire Waste.
Wildspire Waste sector 1 nighttime
i found mine on the flying things above zone 12 (where legiana usually is). I shot it down and the downy crakes tried to run away but they got glitched on a corner.
edit: it was on coral highlands
Have been hunting these birds for the past 2 days! I have been in the Woods, the Waste and in the Highlands. When i went back to the Forestarea 8, a bunch of Jagras scared my precious Aptonoth, i slayed em. About 30 sec later i ve heard the little Cottonballs, creeped up on them and added em to my Collection. A big Hug and Thank you to the Community :)
Caught one on the back of an apceros... and then the power went out
All you have to do is crouch with ghillie on and wait while facing away. Worked for me with apceros.
Got 6 birbs. I will place them birbs in my hoose.