Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

how different weapons react to teostras Nova Great sword: shoulder badge Boi Dual Blade: NO MY COMBO Charge blade I think Not Bows: my team is screwed insect glaive: RUUNN Switch axe: Oh no.........
Flash Pods: Hold my beer
Do you even english
do you even have an original reply?
I think you mean Insect glaive: majestically vault out of its range.
He's never hostile to me unless I hit him and I've been right up beside him before.
Powder drops as well.
Which element would be more effective against him? Water or Ice? I main bow so, should I use the Legi or Hunter's Proud Bow?
water > ice
Just beat him today, new to the hunter games. Took 2 tries, Nergal gouge, some random armor for buffs and fire resist, Wasn't ultra hard. Bring cool drinks or whatever they're called. Hit the stomach and legs, head when able. When he uses the supernova, run if possible, if not, superman dive like with Nerg. I failed the first time from being reckless and not having cool drinks. Other than that, it wasn't too hard. Some of its fire attack are devastating though, and from my experience he only used the nova 3 times after using the attack that deals fire damage from his feet. I really liked this fight. 10/10 would do again, even if a bit easy (at least to me)
>new to the hunter games opinion discarded
nah i killed him second try one faint after reading this post, it was actually decent advice, he's really not that hard. take dodogama armor alpha set and equip a fire res charm, his blast and fire attacks wont do anything. you dont even need fire mantle
Now try killing the arch tempered version in sub 15 min before bragging your zero achievement
it is absolutely incomprehensible to the autist fan boys that someone new to mh could possibly beat this enemy with little effort while also bragging about it. good advice.
For me, the toughest out of the 3 final elder dragons. The fireblight, the constant moving, and the explosions and other stuff in his nest just throw you away and make it 10 times more hard. Cool as hell though, probably the coolest monster in the game personally. I beat him doing the 1 hit and run tactic.
actually he is even easier than vaal. simply put 3 fire resistant jewels, eat anti element food, apply the basic buffs and carry the fireproof mantle. he wont do damage at all. the rest of your armor is obsolete. happy slashing :)
"Looks like a demon Griffin" -Cotton
People after getting their 7th ticket: Lets never do it again. D:
idk, I found him to be about the right level of challenge out of the AT monsters PC has had so far. Easier to deal with then Kirin since Kirin loves sniping you while you try t heal but harder to deal with then Hazak because Hazak is pretty much a joke anyways. The only thing that's difficult about Hazak is how hard the AT's DoT hits compared to the original.
He should stick his head into a toaster like purple shep
Frostfurno looks like a teostra without the wings
Sorry frostfurno has wings

AdmiralKizaru

Souls: 50.00
what is frostfurno tho